BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

APRIL 2010 GUGC

Hello, how is everyone doing?

I let you know what is going on with GIVE US GREEN CARDS in this month here.

You will see some of promotion video on this blog, YouTube, and the group on Facebook.
As soon as the video is done, I will upload here, so please check.
Clara is working on every single character's video clips, too. Thanks, Clara.

The final product will be hopefully done before the beginning of May by talented editor Evelyn.

Also I am working on another episode and the treatment right now.
I always had many ideas about each characters, but after the audition and the whole shooting, I got more great ideas, watching each actresses/actors great performance.


I hope networks are ready for new and bold Sitcom!!

If you haven't followed this blog, please follow us:)
Thanks!

Love,
Naomi

You have some projects you want to promote?
Contact me! sadkidsproductions@hotmail.com
We are able to promote in the States, Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Italy, England, and Netherlands.

0 comments: